When we hear the word hormone, we tend to think of estrogen and progesterone. Actually, there are many other hormones that each have a unique role to play. Stress, medication, supplements, the food we eat, and how our body reacts all have an effect on our hormones. In this episode, Amanda and I talk about the role hormones play in our body, how hormones are affected postpartum, and some basic ways to implement a good foundation for hormone balance.
What You'll Learn
- Hormones role in our body
- The relationship between our hormones and food
- How your blood sugar affects your hormones
- Hormones during postpartum
- The role of stress on your hormones