Are you overwhelmed by the amount of parenting advice out there? Do you find that different sources offer contradictory information? Are you wanting parenting support but don’t even know where to look or start? Then you are going to love this episode where Dr. Elizabeth Adams helps us to tune out all of the noise and overwhelm of information and talks about tuning into your child's temperament and needs. Parenting is not a one size fits all approach and YOU are the expert of your child!
What You'll Learn
- The difference between parent coaching vs. therapy
- How to be aware of the context of your child's behaviour
- The importance of parenting to your child's temperament
- The role that your temperament plays in regulating your child
- How to find ideal parenting support