Have you ever struggled to regulate your own reactions while parenting? Has becoming a parent caused experiences from your past to resurface? Do you wonder how to decide who’s needs to prioritize or how to set healthy boundaries in your home? If any of this resonates, this episode is for you! Join Marriage and Family Therapist Bryana Kappa and your Host Erica Djossa as they discuss consciously navigating motherhood.
What You'll Learn
- The power of self reflection in parenting
- Understanding the concept reparenting
- Understanding infant mental health
- Using self reflection to build secure attachment with your child
- How to prioritize parent vs. child's needs
- How to set boundaries in a gentle way