Do you struggle with your relationship with food or movement? Do you struggle to accept your body the way it is in this moment? Are you constantly striving to reach a certain weight or body shape? Then this episode is for you! Tune in as Psychologist Dr. Colleen Reichmann and I discuss intuitive eating and ways to break free from diet culture.
What You'll Learn
- Brief introduction to intuitive eating
- How to cope with seeing your weight climb in pregnancy
- Understanding Health as Every Size (HAES)
- Understanding fatphobia and thin privilege
- Understanding the body positivity movement and whether its helpful
- How to work towards body neutrality and acceptance