Managing the mental load is a struggle on the best of days. During covid we are being pulled in a million different directions, all of which feel equally important. The reality is that we are not humanly capable of doing all. of. the. things. so it is essential for us to learn how to prioritize what is truly important/ urgent that needs to be done. This solo show is jammed packed full of practical advice to help ease your overwhelm and equip you with a plan to tackle the essential things!
What You'll Learn
- How to close all of the open tabs in your brain
- How to make sense of your to-do list
- How to prioritize the essential and important
- The importance of being realistic about your capacity
- How self-compassion is an essential component to getting things done