You’re not failing: Working from home full time, parenting full time and educating your child full time is impossible-- The math simply does not add up. That being said, there are some strategies that you can implement to help you cope and manage this wild west of parenting. Covid has required parents to stretch and adapt in ways they haven’t before and Dr. Elizabeth Adams of Trustle is here to share some essential skills for juggling the load.
What You'll Learn
- How to set realistic expectations
- Having a routine vs a rigid schedule
- The importance of flexibility
- How to choose your battles (#covidparenting)
- How to name your own feelings to tame them
- Prioritizing in crisis