Have you ever felt alone in motherhood? Have you ever struggled to make new friends or even struggled just to get out of the house on maternity leave? You are not alone. Being a mom can be incredibly isolating and lonely. Join this week's episode where @psychedmommy Dr. Ashurina Ream and I discuss ways to overcome comparison and disconnection in motherhood.
What You'll Learn
- Understanding what causes isolation and loneliness in motherhood
- Ways to feel more connected
- Understanding the role of shame and comparison in isolation
- Ways to catch withdraw and isolation early
- Practical ways to set limitations to comparison on social media