Nothing tests us more than being a parent. One of those stages is dealing with potty training, bedwetting, and accidents. As parents, we become overwhelmed from information overload and are anxious as we navigate this time with our child. Today, we’ll look at all things potty training, bedwetting, and accidents from a medical perspective. Join Steve and I as we discuss the time to start potty training, why you need to pay attention to your child’s poop, the impact constipation can have, and when to seek help from a professional.
What You'll Learn
- The age to start to potty training
- How constipation can affect accidents
- What happens when a child holds their poop
- How long it is normal to wet the bed
- When you should seek professional support