Your whole life you look forward to becoming a mom. You’re excited to start a family! But then unexpectedly, you struggle to get pregnant. You start to wonder why this is happening as the unknown starts to set in. Thoughts of worry, anxiety, and feeling behind as others are having babies start to creep in. Infertility is a roller coaster and more common than you might think. In today’s episode, Dr. Natalie Crawford and I discuss all things infertility including how common it is, the causes of infertility, when to reach out for assistance, and how to take the reins on your own health.
What You'll Learn
- How common infertility is
- The causes of infertility
- Ways women can have control and support their own fertility
- Indicators of when a woman should seek additional medical support
- Understand what is considered a "normal cycle", an abnormal cycle, and what may warrant further discussion with our provider
- Dealing with secondary infertility