Raise your hand if you have a vagina?! Now raise your hand if you have ever talked about how it looks, the procedures it’s had or when things just don’t feel quite right down there?! Vagina health is not something that many women talk about, but it is incredibly important! Especially in the postpartum period! OB/GYN Dr.Staci Tanouye joins us to discuss ways to have a happy postpartum vagina, which includes knowing when you’re ready for sex postparum.
What You'll Learn
- About Dr. Staci and how she chose this specialty
- The difference between vulva and vagina and ways to care for them
- The transitions that the bagina goes through and ways to care for it in pregnancy and postpartum
- When to introduce sex postparum
- Knowing when to seek consultation